Total Assets: $3,693,384
Total Giving: $154,000
The following grants were reported in 2005:
$10,000 to Parent Pathways, Denver, CO, payable over 1 year.
$8,300 to Hotchkiss-Crawford Historical Society, Hotchkiss, CO, payable over 1 year.
$5,000 to Arrupe Jesuit High School, Denver, CO, payable over 1 year.
$5,000 to Audubon Society of Greater Denver, Littleton, CO, payable over 1 year.
$5,000 to Medicine Horse Program, Boulder, CO, payable over 1 year.
$5,000 to Up Close and Musical, Englewood, CO, payable over 1 year.
$5,000 to Urban League of the Pikes Peak Region, Colorado Springs, CO, payable over 1 year.
$3,000 to Seniors, Inc., Denver, CO, payable over 1 year.
$2,500 to Womens Resource Center, Denver, CO, payable over 1 year.
Giving limited to CO.
No support for conduit funding organizations or projects involving court actions.
No grants to individuals, or for research or evaluation projects, special benefit programs, purchase of tickets, media projects, construction of statues or memorials, deficit financing, debt retirement, escrow or endowment funds, or operating expenses.
Giving primarily to support historic preservation, education, elder care, religious organizations, music education, public recreation facilities, and animal care in Colorado.
Type of Grantmaker: Independent foundation
Established in 1983 in CO.
Phone: Not available
Email: [email protected]
c/o Jay Shoemaker
7700 E. Arapahoe Rd., Ste. 100
Centennial, CO 80112-1267
See grantmaker web site. Application form required. Applicants should submit the following:
1. Timetable for implementation and evaluation of project
2. How project will be sustained once grantmaker support is completed
3. Qualifications of key personnel
4. Name, address and phone number of organization
5. Copy of IRS Determination Letter
6. Brief history of organization and description of its mission
7. Copy of most recent annual report/audited financial statement/990
8. Descriptive literature about organization
9. Listing of board of directors, trustees, officers and other key people and their affiliations
10. Detailed description of project and amount of funding requested
11. Copy of current year’s organizational budget and/or project budget
12. Listing of additional sources and amount of support
Initial approach: Letter
Copies of proposal: 1
Board meeting date(s): 3rd Wed. in May and Nov.
Deadline(s): 30 days prior to each board meeting
Mary Eleanor Quick
Robert Wham, President
Marie Standifer, Vice President
W. Joseph Shoemaker, Secretary