Total Assets: £290,818
Total Giving: £310,048
No Information Available
1) To Advance the Christian Religion and in Particular to Support the Work of Yeovil Community Church in Its Various Facets Both in and Around the Area of Yeovil, Somerset and Such Other Areas as May Be Deemed Appropriate from Time to Time Including Overseas.
2) To Advance the Christian Religion in Any Part of the World.
3) To Advance Religious Education in Accordance With the Doctrines and Principles of the Christian Faith Both to Adults and Children Irrespective of Race, Sex, Creed or Colour.
4) To Apply the Income of the Charity in Maintaining the Up-keep and Repair of the Fabric of Any Buildings Utilised by or in Conjunction With Yeovil Community Church and the Maintenance of the Services in Any Such Building or Buildings.
5) Charitable Purposes for the General Benefit of the Inhabitants for the Town of Yeovil, Somerset or for Such Other Areas in Which Yeovil Community Church May Work from Time to Time as the Trustees May Think Fit.
Type of Grant maker: Not Available
Established in August, 1994 in Yeovil, England.
Phone: 01935 433146
Email: [email protected]
The Gateway Addlewell Lane
No confirmed application deadline(s) are provided by this foundation. Foundations which do not stipulate deadlines are best approached directly for more information. Some foundations have a continuous intake of proposals. A reference to the fiscal year end may be a useful guide as to when new funds will become available for disbursement. The fiscal year end for this foundation is December.
Directors And Officers:
Mr Andrew Farley
Mr Nigel Rees
Dr Richard Hogben
Mr Ian Bramley
Mr Malcolm Nichols