Total Assets: Not available
Total Giving: Not available
Giving on a national and international basis in areas of company operations.
No support for political organizations or candidates, labor organizations, or religious or sectarian organizations not of direct benefit to the entire community.
No grants to individuals, or for golf tournaments or dinner tables.
WD-40 makes charitable contributions to nonprofit organizations involved with arts and culture, education, health and human services, employment training and retraining, youth development, community development, civic affairs, and economically disadvantaged people. Support is given on a national and international basis.
Type of Grantmaker: Corporate giving program
Phone: Not available
Email: Not available
1061 Cudahy Pl.
San Diego, CA 92110-3929
Proposals should be brief. A contributions committee reviews all requests. Application form not required. Applicants should submit the following:
1. Name, address and phone number of organization
2. Copy of IRS Determination Letter
3. Copy of most recent annual report/audited financial statement/990
4. Descriptive literature about organization
5. Listing of board of directors, trustees, officers and other key people and their affiliations
6. Detailed description of project and amount of funding requested
7. Contact person
8. Listing of additional sources and amount of support
Initial approach: Proposal to headquarters
Copies of proposal: 1
Additional information: Proposals should include a description of past involvement by WD-40 with the organization; and indicate the percentage of funds budgeted for administrative costs and programs.