Total Assets: £1,533
Total Giving: £1,480
No Information Available
Such Charitable Trusts and for Such Charitable Purposes Designed for the Advancement of Any One or More of the Following Objects. 1. The Furtherance of Religious of Secular Education.
2. The Advancement of the Protestant and Evangelical Tenents of the Christian Faith Either in the United Kingdom or Abroad.
3. The Promotion of Missionary Activitiy.
4. The Relief of the Poor and Needy.
5. The Relief of the Sick and Aged.
6. Generally the Advancement of Any Religious or Other Charitable Object not Inconsistent With the Foregoing. (for further details see clause 2 of trust deed)
Type of Grant maker: Not Available
Established in May, 1984 in Callington, England.
Phone: 01579 370243
Email: Not Available
South Coombeshead Farm
No confirmed application deadline(s) are provided by this foundation. Foundations which do not stipulate deadlines are best approached directly for more information. Some foundations have a continuous intake of proposals. A reference to the fiscal year end may be a useful guide as to when new funds will become available for disbursement. The fiscal year end for this foundation is December.
Directors And Officers:
C J Brocklebank
S J Brocklebank