Total Assets: $1,350,155
Total Giving: $115,280
The following grants were reported in 2007:
$20,000 to Mount Angel Abbey and Seminary, Saint Benedict, OR, payable over 1 year.
$10,000 to Saint Marys Academy, Portland, OR, payable over 1 year.
$4,000 to All Saints School, Portland, OR, payable over 1 year.
$3,000 to Northwest Catholic Counseling Center, Portland, OR, payable over 1 year.
$3,000 to Providence Center, Philadelphia, PA, payable over 1 year.
$2,000 to Human Solutions, Portland, OR, payable over 1 year.
$2,000 to Loaves and Fishes Centers, Portland, OR, payable over 1 year.
Giving primarily in OR.
The foundation supports Christian agencies & churches,Elementary/secondary education, Human services.
Type of Grantmaker: Independent foundation
Established in 2001 in OR.
Phone: (503) 292-9686
Email: Not Available
4888 N.W. Bethany Blvd., Ste. K-5
Portland, OR 97229
Application form required. Applicants should submit the following:
1. Name, address and phone number of organization
2. Copy of most recent annual report/audited financial statement/990
3. Listing of board of directors, trustees, officers and other key people and their affiliations
4. Detailed description of project and amount of funding requested
5. Copy of current year’s organizational budget and/or project budget
Initial approach: Letter
Deadline(s): May 15
Rosemary D. Frey
Claire M. Doherty
Natt A. McDougall