Total Assets: $1,023,247
Total Giving: $44,214
The following grants were reported in 2006:
$5,200 to Capuchin Community Center, Detroit, MI. For Community Development, payable over 1 year.
$5,200 to Salvation Army, Detroit, MI. For Social & Human Services, payable over 1 year.
$5,100 to VA Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI. For Patient Morale, payable over 1 year.
$5,100 to VA Hospital, Detroit, MI. For Patient Morale, payable over 1 year.
$4,700 to Children’s Hospital Of Michigan, Detroit, MI. For Cardiac care children, payable over 1 year.
$4,000 to Michigan Freedom Foundation, MI, payable over 1 year.
Giving limited to MI, with emphasis on the metropolitan Detroit area.
No support for organizations lacking 501(c)(3) status.
No grants to individuals, or for scholarships, conventions, conferences, exhibits, seminars, travel, or fundraising events; no loans.
The foundation supports Christian agencies & churches, Education, Hospitals (specialty), Human services.
Type of Grantmaker: Independent foundation
Established in 1882 in MI.
Phone: (586) 978-2711ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â½
Email: Not Available
8270 Denwood Dr., Apt. 17
Sterling Heights, MI 48312-5967
Application form not required. Applicants should submit the following:
1. Signature and title of chief executive officer
2. Copy of IRS Determination Letter
3. Brief history of organization and description of its mission
4. Copy of most recent annual report/audited financial statement/990
5. Listing of board of directors, trustees, officers and other key people and their affiliations
6. Detailed description of project and amount of funding requested
7. Copy of current year’s organizational budget and/or project budget
8. Listing of additional sources and amount of support
Initial approach: Letter
Copies of proposal: 2
Board meeting date(s): As required
Officers and Directors:
Lonnie G. VanNoy, President
Stanley J. Wilk, Vice President
Edward L. Cox, Jr., Secretary-Treasurer
George A. Bronson
James F. Clark
Sylvin J. Gaynor
Walter G. Hinckfoot, Jr.
William J. Maiorana
Ruth A. Newman
Joseph G. Saad
Clarence E. Weinand