Total Assets: £1,193
Total Giving: £16,025
No Information Available
(1) The Furtherance of the Prodestant Christian Religion by Any Meads Which the Trustees May Think Fit.
(2) The Erection Equipping and Maintaining or Assisting in the Erection Equipping and Maintaining of Schools in Which the Religious Tenets Set Out in the Second Schedule Hereto Are Accepted and Taught and the Payment of the Whole or Part of the Fees of Any Pupil Attending Such a School.
(3) The Porvision of Accommodation or Lodging and Financial Support for Any Pupils Teachers or Any Other Necessary Staff At Such Schools.
(4) The Erection Equipping and Maintaining of Almshouses Situate in England or Wales for the Housing of Aged or Infirm Poor Protestant Christians of Either Sex an Inparticular Ministers of Religion and Christian Workers Who Willingly Subscribe to the Said Religious Tenets.
(5) The Granting of Pensions or Other Monetary Relief to Aged or Infirm Poor Protestant Chistians of Either Sex and in Particular Minsters of Religion and Christian Workers Who Willingly Subscribe to the Said Religious Tenets.
(5) The Granting of Pensions or Other Monetary Felief to Aged or Infirm Poor Protestant Christians of Either Sex Whether or not Residents in Any Home Owned by the Charity Who Willingly Subscribe to the Said Religious Tenets, and
(6) The Financial Support of Any Church the Members of Which in the Opinion of the Trustees Willingly Subscribe to the Said Religious Tenets.
Type of Grant maker: Not Available
Established in March, 1989 in Wantage, England.
Phone: 01235 762120
Email: Not Available
Odstone 7 Bridge Farm Close Grove
No confirmed application deadline(s) are provided by this foundation. Foundations which do not stipulate deadlines are best approached directly for more information. Some foundations have a continuous intake of proposals. A reference to the fiscal year end may be a useful guide as to when new funds will become available for disbursement. The fiscal year end for this foundation is April.
Directors And Officers:
Roger David Smith
Richard William Smith